Applied Electronics & Instrumentation
About This Course
Applied Electronics & Instrumentation plays a major role especially in the field of Robotics and Automation. Instrumentation engineers are essentially required for designing, developing, installing, managing and maintaining systems which monitor parameters so as to ensure automated control of processes.
In Applied Electronics & Instrumentation course you will learn about
- Semiconductor Physics : Breakdown voltage, knee voltage, Peak inverse voltage, P-N Junction.
- Semiconductor Diode : Rectifiers, full wave & half wave rectifier & it’s types, Ripple factor, filter circuits and types of filter circuits.
- Transistors : Transistor action, symbols, Transistor connections : common Base, Common Emitter, Common Collector connection, transistor as an Amplifier, transistor biasing and stabilization.
- Transistor Amplifier : Single stage transistor amplifier, Multistage transistor amplifier & important terminologies related to it.
- Operational Amplifier : Op-amp, Schematic symbols of Op-amp, Ideal Op-Amp characteristics, Inverting & non-inverting amplifier, equivalent circuit of Op-Amp.
- Digital Electronics : Decimal to binary Conversion, Binary to decimal conversion, Logic gates, gate as universal gate, Boolean Algebra.
- Instrumentation : Measurement, functional elements, Performance characteristics, static characteristics, static error, sources of error, dynamic characteristics. ( Thermocouple, Thermistor, Calibration, hysterisis ect. terminologies. )
Apply best practices and knowledge to think through a problem rather than try to memorise the solution.
Get introduced to basics of Robotics, Automation and applied electronics concepts
Apply engineering concepts across multiple engineering disciplines.
- Detailed Course
- Mock Tests
- Bring your thinking cap (brain) and Course will provide the rest !
- Anyone who is curious about how things work in electronics and Automation.
- Anyone involved with any engineering related discipline
V-I Characteristics of PN Junction
Peak Inverse Voltage
Rectifiers : HWR & FWR
Filter Circuits & Its Types
Transistor Action & Symbols
Transistor as an Amplifier
Transistor Biasing & Stabilization
Single Stage Transistor Amplifier
Multistage Transistor Amplifier
Op-Amp & Symbols
Electrical Parameters of Op-Amp
Ideal Op-Amp Characteristics
Equivalent Circuits of Op-Amp
Decimal & Binary Conversions
Boolean Algebra & Boolean Theorems
Measurements & Functional Elements
Performance & Static Characteristics
Static Error & Sources of Error.
Measurement of Displacement
Measurement of Temperature
Improving Lives Through Learning ! Agrihub is a platform full of Agricultural courses, blogs, news, updates and many more. We are here to empower you to be the best agricultural knowledge seeker. We live by the vision of sharing knowledge among the farmers, agripreneurs, agroneers and Everyone interested in agriculture.See more